quinta-feira, maio 18, 2006

Destiny's Land

"Here, living satisfacted with the greeness of the nature. Extracting all happiness and health from the forest, I can't imagine a place dominated by the evil. Men and nature coexist in a perfect harmony here at Seresta.But I have heard terrible tales of black rains, ashen fields, and metal that screams. I have consoled myself that the tales were a myth of some fevered mind. But today I saw a walker - and now I fear the truth.
I went to the druid's home and asked about the future of our people. I was afraid about our forest. However, the wise said that the forest do not belong to us, and we only have our soul to care for. 'Only those who have nothing have nothing to fear'."
- Selena's tales - tale nº47.

Um comentário:

lia disse...

só para registrar minha presença por aqui
sei que vc não, mas eu ainda creio que um dia as pessoas possam perceber que a plenitude está apenas na convivência harmônica com a natureza, inclusive com a natureza humana
beijo grande