quarta-feira, novembro 16, 2005

If I were


If I were a star, I would shine for the lonely hearts,
If I were a brigde, I would link the nostalgic hands,
If I were a book, I would open the eager minds,
If I were a key, I would unbolt the Holy Lands.

If I were a hug, I would unfreeze the timid bodies,
If I were the Wind, I would bring the relief to the distressed soul,
If a were a tear, I would tear the strength of the unknown Truth,
If I were a plant, with my solitude I would grow.

If I were a dream, I would divide myself untill my end,
If I were a nightmare, the weak men I would bind,
If I were a cloud, my life and my fate like wind on the sand.

If I were a sky, in another world I would try,
Try to forgive the foolish human minds,
Or perhaps If I were a bird I would fly across this sky...

Bem, isso foi um tema do concurso de redação do ano re-retrasado, nem sabia o que era concurso na época, muito menos de inglês... Resolvi fazer um texto com essa temática, pois a adorei, o tema é "If I were". Gostaram? Não liguem para meu inglês, foquem-se no real sentido dele... (é meu segundo poema em inglês).

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

adorei, pedro. ^^

Anônimo disse...

amei esse texto.
MESMO.

Anônimo disse...

Rapaz, ficou demais
Mas se fosse em português, ficaria melhor ainda